Thursday, January 29, 2015

Short Interview

Like Lindsay who tagged me, I used to do quizzes or interviews regularly when I was in high school. Sometimes I made them up myself for content for my blog, but more often I would do them on LiveJournal when my friends and I were into that.

Four names that people call me:
  1. Elizabeth (professionally and by all of my mom friends)
  2. Lyzii (started by friends in high school, carried into college)
  3. Z (by former camp coworkers)
  4. Beth (my mom's side of the family)
Four jobs I have had:
  1. Computer Technology Teacher (high school)
  2. SFLA Intern
  3. GSUSA-NA Unit Leader
  4. GSUSA-NA Camp Counselor
Four movies I have seen more than once:
  1. Cars
  2. Hotel Rwanda
  3. Harry Potter (all of them)
  4. Frozen
Four books I’d recommend:
  1. Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza
  2. Unplanned by Abby Johnson
  3. Rome Sweet Home by Kimberly & Scott Hahn
  4. Something Other Than God by Jennifer Fulwiler
Four places I’ve lived:
  1. as a residence, the same city I've lived my entire life
  2. College Park, MD (college)
  3. Hommershausen, Germany (summer camp)
  4. N/A
Four places I have been:
  1. Vietnam (throughout)
  2. China (Yunnan province)
  3. Oaxaca, Mexico
  4. Italy (Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome & Vatican City)
Four places I would rather be right now:
there's nowhere at the exact moment I'd rather be because I know I'm where I'm supposed to be but in general, I'd like to have the opportunity to...
  1. join and go to the gym
  2. go to Adoration weekly or twice a month
  3. travel back to Italy to see the Vatican (with Chris!) & maybe see southern Italy or Sicily 
  4. travel back to Lourdes, France (to stay longer than the daylight hours of a day)
Four things I don’t eat:
  1. Hot dogs
  2. Sloppy Joes
  3. mint anything
  4. certain animal parts (feet/face parts/liver)
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Ice cream
  2. Tapioca pudding
  3. Coconut
  4. Lobster
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
  1. meeting baby #4
  2. Lucy playing t-ball and/or soccer
  3. my sister moving home
  4. my friend's wedding
Four things I say:
I can only think of the unintelligent things at the moment..
  1. "Ummm"
  2. "That's good"
  3. "Oh wow"
  4. "like... like..."
Four people I’m tagging:
  1. Mrs. Captain PAO
  2. Emily
  3. whoever else would
  4. like to do it

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you went to China *and* I remember reading about it in your LiveJournal. Memories!

    It sounds like you need more catch phrases. Are there any mom things you find yourself saying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's just my mommy-brain of tiredness, but I cannot think of anything. I really should try to come up with some besides the filler words and comments. Over the past week, "oh my gosh" or "oh my goodness" are others that I just noticed Andrew saying a lot and then I caught myself saying. I need to stop that.

      Delete