I should go to bed, but after catching up on a few blogs, I decided I should post, because I have a moment.
I got home yesterday to see her toddle over to me from the hands of my mother-in-law. After not progressing very much for days in the area of walking (at least when I was home), my mother-in-law said Lucy was walking between the fridge and the stove, which are directly across from each other. She would also go from wherever she was standing to my mother-in-law. Eventually they went out to our deck and Lucy would use the push-walker toy to walk the length of the deck, but also would continue to be unassisted from the chairs to my mother-in-law. When I got home, I was excited (even though I was sad to have missed the progress throughout the day).
I called Chris and told him that Lucy's practicing a new skill for when he gets home from the band trip and then called my mother so that we could go visit to show off Lucy's walking skills for her and my dad. We ended up stopping by Naciem and Lisa's to pick up Andrew's Lightening McQueen car that he had left the previous day, and Lucy sort of made her way over to me, while being very wary in her tiredness.
Granted, today, she crawled a lot after I got home. Maybe she wore herself out from all the practice yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment