Pretty much sums up the day.
My grandfather's 81st birthday is tomorrow so we had planned to go over to my grandparents' house to celebrate in advance.
Chris went to 8am Mass so he could go to Naciem's to help with their guest bathroom project, I took the kids to 10am where they were way better than last week with the help of my dad and brother, and then we came home to have a small lunch amidst finally loading and running the dishwasher.
We then went to my grandparents where we had our regular Mass music chat, had our chips and cheese and cracker snack, and then started playing bridge. All of my cousins in the area showed up and it was nice to see them, Andrew and Lucy went on a walk to the playground with my mother, and we continued bridge. Patrick was passed around me, my grandmother, my cousins, and my mother and took a few naps.
Pizza arrived for dinner and we ate that along with the peaches and cantalope my grandfather cut up. I went out for ice cream so my dad could make chocolate milkshakes while NBC Nightly News was on. Andrew and Lucy were running around, tackling my brother and Chris.
Andrew and Lucy should fall asleep on the way home to wrap up their day. I hope to be somewhat productive when I get home and Chris might finish patching the wall or painting to move the desk back from back when we had the electrical stuff done.
No comments:
Post a Comment