Baby boy has really been making his presence known today. He's been consistently moving, shoving his bottom or back or feet or legs out into my stomach (and causing very temporary pain). When I get up to walk, he'll add some pressure down by his head. He's been sitting on my bladder a lot, too. Chris told me not exert myself too much because baby boy should wait just a little longer (he exerted a lot of energy outside today, weeding and mulching in the heat). I finished reading a book, folding laundry, and doing most of the dishes. I didn't do much else except scroll through Facebook and watch Patrick jump up and down as he (with Andrew helping him) played video games.
Today we missed out going to my sister-in-law's house for family fun and fireworks. One of my doctors recommended that I not travel because with this being my 5th pregnancy, I wouldn't want to be that far from my hospital. I'm hoping for a vbac (because my doctor who did my c-section last time is willing to try it), but will go with whatever my doctor recommends at the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment