Overall, I was productive today at work by getting a lot of grading and prep done for my classes. We had parent-teacher conferences and they went well.
However, I've been miserable since 6:30 this morning. I have been more nauseated and really hungry all day than I have been this entire pregnancy and I'm 12 weeks along. I also have been in pain all day; something seems out of alignment in my neck and it's caused a pseudo-headache with pain up my mid-neck into the top of my head. I took tylonel (thanks to the school nurse!) before the end of the day, but it wore off in the middle of conferences and I didn't know where to find more. I'm going to try eating some ice cream, taking some more tylonel, sitting, maybe stretching out my shoulders and neeck a little more, then going to bed and hoping it all wears off overnight.
On the other upside of the work day itself going well, Chris had Andrew asleep by 8pm when I got home. (I had Andrew in bed at 7:15 last night and he slept until 6:45 this morning! - this is after he woke up two or three times on Tuesday night after sleeping through the night on Monday).
No comments:
Post a Comment