I don't make my bed. I don't think I've ever really made my bed. It wasn't something that was really required of me as a child so I never developed that daily habit. I may have made my bed a few times in college, but it was if I knew someone was coming over to my room and I wanted to make a somewhat nice impression. I basically only had the fitted sheet and a comforter though, so it really wasn't that much of an effort when I actually decided to do it. In general, I don't really see much of a point to making my bed when I don't spend time in my bedroom, the door stays shut throughout the day, and I go to my room to pass out for the night.
My MIL, though, does make Andrew's and Lucy's beds each morning. Additionally, Chris will make our bed sometimes because it is something he grew up with doing and appreciates a neat bed when he comes into the room.
I do have to admit, beds that are made look better than unmade beds, but I'm still not inspired to make my own bed.
I don't make my bed either :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to know I'm not the only one :)
Delete